Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP9019
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I've been trying set up instant ink for around 3 weeks now and have had countless calls with the help line and got no where. 

All that is left is to add shipping address needed to verify payment method

When I add the address, then it just says Server Error Try Again Soon. 

I've tried emailing, multiple calls to the helpline but i'm not getting anywhere. 

I do have a 1 years free trial which is what's annoying me. 
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@CH10911, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are not able to enroll the printer in Instant Ink. Not to worry, the free months will only start after the enrollment. 

Make sure the printer is connected to the internet. Check if the date and time are updated correctly on the printer and device you are using to enroll.

Restart web services on the printer

Click here to know how to turn off web services. Refer to this document to know how to turn it on.

Kindly follow the steps mentioned in this document for assistance - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink

If you are still not able to enroll the printer, kindly contact the Instant Ink department in your region for assistance. The contact information can be found on the home page of Instant Ink. Click here

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Adamski1_0-1631644959529.png

InstantInk server appears to be down with the link to my printer via the App not populating information either. Any infor on when this will be rectified?

HP Recommended

@Adamski1

The Instant Ink website is working on my end. It could be a temporary issue. Kindly try again and let me know how it goes.

You may also try using a different web browser.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I've managed to get it sorted after a long phone call with the office. 

It seems the printer software wasn't set up in the background for the UK. 

I'm still not sure if my 12 month trial has been added to my instant access account though.

HP Recommended

@CH10911

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here to check if the free months are added.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I can't see it being added, where can i see it?

Or who do i contact to get it corrected?

HP Recommended

@CH10911

To assist you better, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.