Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Hp envy 6055

Hi my welcome kit was shipped on the 13th. It is now the 24 and I have run out of ink. I need to purchase ink for a service I signed up for? There is no way for me to directly contact HP. I'd like to speak to a real person not a virtual agent. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mcabral1999 

Edit "timeline" content

==============================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Reminder to those reading:

Do NOT respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

These might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

HP does not post phone numbers or email in Community messages.

==============================================================

See the other thread where you asked this question.

Next,

Yes - you might have to purchase ink if the ink from the service does not arrive.

This is optional - doing so will allow you to print.

Timeline:

Official time line to receive initial ink has never been updated to include that the World Covid Pandemic has impacted nearly every supply chain, including those that include the people and equipment needed to do the necessary work to actually get a product from the factory to the customer.  This is not your problem - but it is a fact that things are sometimes not going according to plan.  Add Winter to the mix - more delays due to simple weather concerns.

How long?  The Ten days?  Two Weeks?  More? 

I understand this is not what you were expecting.

I am sorry you are having to wait.

What else?

Excerpted from the other thread:

TKB article contributed by HP JessikaV

Open and Read   HP+ Plans: Ink and Toner

Article includes an explanation of the service.

Need more ink?  How to Order >>  See Section: Timelines for cartridges delivery

• Timelines for cartridges delivery

Replacement ink cartridges can take up to 10 days to arrive (according to your location), which should be enough for customers with regular usage. Considering that the Instant Ink program monitors the usage of the Ink, if you go to the Instant Ink website and login with your account, you will be able to see the ink levels and the possibility to purchase new cartridges. The purchase must be done through the Instant Ink website, using your account.

What else?

Wait and see if an agent answers here.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.