Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
DeskJet Plus 4130
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi! I bought the deskjet 4130 printer with 4 month free trial. I need to print a lot, so I subscribe to the 1500 pages plan. I did receive a welcome kit with the printer, but after printing about 150 pages, I ran out of the cartridge. It still shows that my welcome kit is on its way. But actually, I've got the welcome pack and ran out of it, so I need a new set.

I'm wondering when my next cartridge will be delivered.

Besides, since I print a lot, I may run out of a set of cartridge in a week. Do I have to stop printing for the next 10 days while my new cartridge is being delivered? It's not fair to get only one set of cartridge per month or per delivery since 1500 pages per month plan a month needs about 10 cartridges per month. The speed of running out of the cartridge (less than a week) is much higher than the delivery speed (10 days), which means before we receive the new cartridge, the next new cartridge is supposed to be delivered so that we can get the next new cartridge as soon as we run out of the current new one. However, I guess the more efficient way is to send 10 kits in a single delivery instead of sending them one by one. If people can only get a couple of cartridges per month due to delivery delay, there's no reason to spend more money to subscribe to plans with more than 300 pages.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Call their support. That happened to me once before in my 3-plus years using the service and they quickly shipped out cartridges.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.