Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Доброе время суток. МФУ HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835. МФУ новый, только купленный, при сканировании с АПД в цвете имеется проблема. МФУ подключил, установил драйвера, сразу обновил прошивку, выполнил выравнивание картриджей, сканирования, всё как писалось на табло при первом включении и стал проверять. Печатает, копирует, сканирует со стекла без проблем. При сканировании с АПД в Ч/Б также никаких проблем, но в цвете сканируется только часть изображения.
Troubleshooting steps:
Что пробовал: 1. Настроить область сканирования в различных комбинациях на входе и на выходе, прописывать размеры области вручную - нет эффекта. 2. Переустанавливать дрова - нет эффекта. В итоге, если после сканирования нажать кнопку "Больше" в HP Scan, затем зайти в управление документами, то видим отсканированные страницы. Каждую страницу надо выделить, вручную растянуть квадратик области сканирования (и сделать угол наклона 0, если он повёрнут) до максимума во все стороны и только потом сохранять документ. Тогда сохраняется полностью отсканированный документ. Получается техника не виновата, виновато ПО. При сканировании с сенсорной панели всё точно так же. ОС 7-ка 64 бита, подключение по USB (беспроводные подключения запрещены). Что ещё можно сделать для решения проблемы? Прошу ответить либо здесь, либо через электронную почту. Возможности находиться рядом с устройством в ближайшее время не будет и доступен по телефону также не буду. Серийный номер аппарата не записывал.
Саппорт просто закрыл запрос и не ответил ничего.
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Problem are same as in https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/Deskjet-3835-Automatic-document-scanner-not-working/m-...

But no solution. Firwmare not helps. Only manually change scan area in every scanned page. After scan you click "More" in HP Scan then click last tab in the program (where you can change scan area, don't know how in English) then save scanned image and scan result is correct. Even you manually edit and save scan area HP Scan ignore it and scans just part of image not full page (with any preferences), only change scan area every page manualy helps. Need solution of this problem. My ticket was clodes by support without answer and reason. I don't know serial nubmer of device, but device new, first week of work.

HP Recommended

@StrangerFull

Welcome to HP Support Community

Did you perform all the Troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Forum Thread?

Have you tried uninstalling the printer driver from root level and download the Full Feature Software?

If you have already tried these steps, download and use the HP Smart App: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04675142 for scanning

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a great day 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have install full solution driver on a new MFP after unbox device. I try everything described it thread. I trying update firmware, reinstalling driver and nothing helps. This strange problem only with color scanning from ADF.  Too ridiculous editing every page of 20 pages scanned from ADF. More faster scan from glass by clocking plus button page by page.

And I have Windows 7 Pro x64 on user PC. Smart App for windows 10. I can't update Windows to 10 in my organisation.

HP Recommended

@StrangerFull

At this point I would request you to contact HP Support for Service Options

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

They already close my ticket without any answer but I haven't serian number of device. User can't tell me it. Device not near me.

But thanks for trying help.

HP Recommended

@StrangerFull

Once you have the device with you or if you have the Serial Number you can try contacting HP Support and they will create a new Ticket for the issue

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.