Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
allin one 5520e
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer was working perfectly till low ink. I changed all cartridges and have done all tests on tools and reports print perfectly. I go to print a document and all i get is blank pages. Have reinserted cartidges, cleared vents, realigned printer, cleaned pinheads etc and still no result. Have run on google chrome and windows 10 and still no result. What do i do next?

Printer is All in ONe 5520e series

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey @casper3101,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you are having some issues with your printer. I can help you with that, however I am going to need some clarification first. Please let me know the name of the printer as is printed on its front label. Once I know that I will be better able to assist you. 

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

58 REPLIES 58
HP Recommended

Hey @casper3101,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

I see that you are having some issues with your printer. I can help you with that, however I am going to need some clarification first. Please let me know the name of the printer as is printed on its front label. Once I know that I will be better able to assist you. 

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

the model is HP Photosmart 5520

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 6830
HP Recommended

Printer was working perfectly till low ink. I changed all cartridges and have done all tests on tools and reports print perfectly. I go to print a document and all i get is blank pages. Have reinserted cartidges, cleared vents, realigned printer, cleaned pinheads etc and still no result. Have run on google chrome and windows 10 and still no result. What do i do next?

HP Recommended

@garrat wrote:

TRy here.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Photosmart-5520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5157533/model/515...

Let us know.

HP Recommended

Hiya,

I have an HP Photosmart 5520 and I have lost the installation cd.  My comp. was corrupted and had to be reformatted, now it's working well except I cannot use my printer....so frustrating!.

Can someone please help?.  Thank you.

Veronica

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Thank you Dean, I will try your suggestion and let you know if it works. : )

Veronica

HP Recommended

I have an all in one c 4480 printer , It was working after windows10 install but now when I try to print, it does not show up as an available printer. I can scan to the computer , but I cant print from the computer. I tried driver re install , any ideas , should I uninstall and start from scratch ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.