Harry_R
3 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer is not picking up paper from input tray

Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Model B210a printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was trying to print documents but received an Out of Paper error message on the control panel display, although there was paper in the input tray. I managed to print out the documents by manually feeding sheets of paper one at a time into the printer from the front. After cleaning the paper pick rollers as per the video referenced on this website the paper was still not being picked up. I then noticed that the paper pick rollers were not rotating and therefore not picking up any sheets of paper from the stack of sheets in the input tray but the mechanism that holds the two rolIers lowers and raises the rollers onto and off the paper in the tray correctly. I was using a wireless connection from my laptop to the printer via my wireless broadband router.

Please advise me how I can rectify the fault, which appears to lie with the paper pick roller mechanism.

1 REPLY 1
Level 11
Level 11
2,981 2,976 341 441
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer is not picking up paper from input tray

If they are not rotating consider buying a new printer.

View my profile on LinkedIn
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation