gbbfi
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer won't connect with computer

Officejet 7110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've had this printer for a while now, but recently it just stopped printing.

I was printing something on A3, but it came out in A4 size.

When I changed the settings to A3 and tried to print, it wouldn't print.

I tried deleting and reinstalling my driver, but when I do, the printer and the computer won't connect with each other

There is a warning light in both the cyan and error indicator of the printer that blinks on and off.

When the cover is opened the cartridges won't come into the middle of the printer.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,485 6,478 426 526
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer won't connect with computer

@gbbfi, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

It seems like the printer carriage is stuck. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:

Reset the printer

1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
  2. Wait at least 60 seconds.
  3. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
  4. Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
  5. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.

Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.

Check for any obstructions/jams inside the printer in the cartridge access area. Perform step 1 mentioned in this document.

Try to reinsert the ink cartridges.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation