01-05-2020 03:41 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please try these steps -
1) Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent.
3) With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.
3) Wait for 60 seconds.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.
5) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
If the issue still persists, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your printer.
Have a great day!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee