Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 5640
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.  I am looking for direction regarding HP Instant Ink.  I need to be able to get a monthly receipt in order to apply this service as a business expense.  There are no receipts available online.  Please connect me to the appropriate party for solving this issue.

Seth

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey @ I can help!. 

open the following link and click on Can I print an invoice of my monthly printing? under the FQA section   https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c03917913

Please let me know if this resolves your inquiry and if there is anything else I can help you with. 

For account specific help, please provide me with either you Instant Ink account or the email address you used to enroll. I ask that you do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Cheers, 
Lisa. 
- HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi Lisa,
I tried to send you a private message.  When I click on your profile and look under the "Contact Me" options for the "Send me a private Message" option, it is not there. 

Can you give me another method to contact you.  I need a monthly receipt for payment, showing my method of payment, and not simply and invoice.

Seth

HP Recommended

Ok, I got an email that showed a receipt for payment including the method of payment.  Thank you so much.  Will this automatically be generated each month and sent to me?

HP Recommended

Hi Seth!

Are you getting monthly receipts emailed to you now? If so, what did you do to make it happen? I would like to receive a monthly receipt via for my business records. Thank you for your posts.

BeauSon

HP Recommended
Unfortunately. I have only received one receipt after my first request.
HP Recommended
Hello Lisa or to whom it may concern.
I received one receipt for services per my initial request. How can I get a recurring receipt like this for my monthly usage. The receipt must show my payment method.
Thank you.
Seth
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.