Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
UFT
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

We are using UFT 12.02 for my business. We found some issues while executing the automated scripts.
Issues are:

1. Images are not capturing in Excel-2013.

As per my business requirements we need to capture the screens in all stages as part of testing. At results file proper images are not copied to excel file instead copied reference to tmep.png image in Temp folder. What ever the image at Temp.png, it is reflecting in all the images captured in all the files.

2. Script debugging.

To find root - cause to above issue we used to debug the code. While debugging, it is not passing through all the line of code.

Could you please provide the solutions for the mentioned issues.

Thanks,

Nagaraju

I am an HP employee.

Want to help? Become an Expert!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Please try this link : http://bit.ly/2e0jbI3 and hopefully this should help you resolve the problem you are having.

Do let me know how it works out. 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

I am not copy-pasting a post. I am just pasting a post that is my own. We need to provide authentic reliable information to customer's queries that can be backed up by links and articles that support the solutions that we offer.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying!

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Thanks for asking this question! I am having the same issue and keenly looking forward to a solution.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

HP Recommended

bump

I am an HP employee.

HP Recommended

Hi John,

Thanks for your post.

I understand you are having problem debugging in UFT12.02.

To be able to help you better , I would like to know which Operating System you using on this system.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Windows 2000

I work for HP Inc
HP Recommended

Please try this link : http://bit.ly/2e0jbI3 and hopefully this should help you resolve the problem you are having.

Do let me know how it works out. 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.