Anyone here have the images from the link when it did work ? Or a newer link perhaps ?
I did manage to open the back panel of my HP All In One 7410 without issues and tried unplugging a few of the ribbon and wired cables (different combinations) to see if it made a difference after powering it back on. No luck. The startup HP Invent screen with the continous progress bar still displays. And in other occasions, it keeps rebooting and coming back to the same startup. This can go on for a whole day if you leave it on !!
Any help in getting this resolved would be appreciated.
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!