Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have tried most things but still can't manage to print 2 copies on one page. Can anyone help with an idiots guide please

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Will depend on the driver you are using somewhat. In this case you can see there is a button called multiple, this allows you to specify how many pages to put on one side of a sheet, then select landscape to get the correct orientation.

Repairatrooper_0-1617816965463.png

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

@Kanga2008 

====================================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Be Aware:

Do not respond to individuals who include phone numbers or email addresses in public posts.

Do not respond to individuals who ask you to provide private information in a public Post.

These people might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

====================================================================

Basics... PDF print method  / 2-pages per sheet of paper

Export your Word document to PDF and save it.

Open the PDF document in Adobe Reader DC /Optional  Foxit Reader

Set Page Sizing & Handling to Multiple

Select 2 pages per sheet

Check the Preview - if necessary, adjust the Orientation = Landscape

NOTE:  If your Word document is "Portrait" , leave the setting as Portrait in the main PDF print menu

In Properties, Select Shortcut for "Everyday Printing" (or similar), select Plain paper , paper size

Click OK in Properties to save the change and leave the Properties menu

Back on the main menu, when ready, Click to Print

Example

Print_PDF_2_sheets-per-page_4Print_PDF_2_sheets-per-page_4

Adobe Reader DC – Install Whether You Use It or Not

If you have not done so,

Reinstall / Update your PDF Reader (Adobe Reader DC /Optional  Foxit Reader)

HINT:  Watch out for and UNCHECK unwanted extra software

NOTE:  Adobe Reader DC software can be installed even if you do not normally open / view / print PDF files directly from the Adobe Reader DC software.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

After a second read I believe I may have miss read your requirement. I believe what you want is 2 copies of the same page on one sheet of paper. In that case the easiest method is just copy and paste the first page to create a second page and then use the multiple function to print the pages.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.