Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M552dn series

Hello,

I just installed the printer but I 'have done somthing wrong, I directly connect the print to the network before I turn on the printer, the results, I can't access to the main menu, it's asking me a password for sign in. and I can't setup the IP adress of the print.

I search really hard to find the cold reset process of my printer but none.

If you can help me,

Thank you !

Chris601

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Chriss601,

I have just sent you a private message with the instructions. Check your inbox.

Cheers

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Chriss601,

I have just sent you a private message with the instructions. Check your inbox.

Cheers

ALEX-TATS
Printer Engineer for a HP Platinum Partner
I am not a HP employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
HP Recommended

Please could you send me the instructions also as i'm struggling to get the reset to actually work as i'm locked out of the admin panel on the web server. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.