Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LJ Ent m601

Anyone know if connector J2002 (top of the board, just under the USB connector) should have something connected to it ?

My service manual mentions 5 connectors to unplug to change the board but I only saw 4.

And usually (like for the DC controller) if there is an empty connector the manual mentions that.

If anyone knows that there should be 5 wires to 5 connectors please help me find whre that 5th one goes to so I can try to find it in the printer.

Thanks

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

J2002 connector  Cable is for HIP (M602 and M603) models only  Hardware integration pocket .

Its disabled for 601 printer.

Regards

Hp.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Dan,

It appears that you using the base model printer. The specific connector that you are referring to (J2002) is for HIP (Hardware Integration Pocket - only for printer model - HP LJ M602 Printer and HP LJ M603 Printer).) Its not applicable for your printer..

Vijay. S Baskaran.

HP Recommended

Hi,

J2002 connector  Cable is for HIP (M602 and M603) models only  Hardware integration pocket .

Its disabled for 601 printer.

Regards

Hp.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.