cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
dan_movie
Level 1
9 5 0 0
Message 1 of 3

Solved!

LJ Ent m601 Inner Connecting PCA.

HP Recommended
LJ Ent m601

Anyone know if connector J2002 (top of the board, just under the USB connector) should have something connected to it ?

My service manual mentions 5 connectors to unplug to change the board but I only saw 4.

And usually (like for the DC controller) if there is an empty connector the manual mentions that.

If anyone knows that there should be 5 wires to 5 connectors please help me find whre that 5th one goes to so I can try to find it in the printer.

Thanks

Dan

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shwetha
Level 3
Level 3
48 34 3 6
Message 3 of 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

J2002 connector  Cable is for HIP (M602 and M603) models only  Hardware integration pocket .

Its disabled for 601 printer.

Regards

Hp.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
VSBaskaran_HP
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
HP Recommended

Hi Dan,

It appears that you using the base model printer. The specific connector that you are referring to (J2002) is for HIP (Hardware Integration Pocket - only for printer model - HP LJ M602 Printer and HP LJ M603 Printer).) Its not applicable for your printer..

Vijay. S Baskaran.

Shwetha
Level 3
Level 3
48 34 3 6
Message 3 of 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

J2002 connector  Cable is for HIP (M602 and M603) models only  Hardware integration pocket .

Its disabled for 601 printer.

Regards

Hp.

Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation