Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP LaserPro MFP M125nw
macOS 10.15 Catalina

My printer no longer recognizes the router. I have tried all the solutions recommended in these forums. I got a new router, but renamed it to match the old one and same password. This printer will not reset, the blue light keeps blinking. I've tried every option on the printer screen. I deleted it from my computer and tried to add it, but nothing shows up. So I know it is not attached to the Internet. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The most often it happens that new routers have 5G wi-fi, but older printer models support only 2,4G wireless and can't connect to new 5G wi-fi. So first step would be checking if the new router is working on 5G or 2,4G wi-fi. 

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.