07-02-2020 03:00 AM
When I print a document on both side (flip pages on long edge), the top margin is really big (4 cm). it doesn't show on the print layout, in the print layout it looks normal. The top margin is 2.54 cm in word and in the print layout, when it printed out, it is 4 cm.
- if i print both side flip on short edge is fine.
- I make the margins narrow, but still its a big top margin when i print it.
- I save it in pdf, still when i print it its big margin.
- When i print it, i custom the margin to narrow, still it will print it with big top margins.
- i put a header to make it look better, still on top. it approxametaly 2.5 cm form the top of the header.
- i put a header. i changed the margin above the header to make it very narrow, but it only just cuts from the header when it prints out (cuts the top of the logo). and still it has a big top margin.
Since i tried to print with pdf, the problem is not the word, but the printer.
What should i change in the printer, to have a normal margins (the one i set up in the document).
Thank you very much!
07-05-2020 11:15 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
To assist you better please provide me with the printer model or the product number
You can refer to this Link: hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
07-07-2020 09:54 AM
Thanks for keeping me posted
Please uninstall the printer driver from root level and download the full feature software
1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2.) Select your HP Printer
3.) Select Uninstall
4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6.) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
8.) Click on the “Drivers” tab
9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10.) Select Ok
11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12.) Close Devices and Printers
13.) Restart the computer and download the Full Feature Software from https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/OJ871/OJ8710_Full_WebPack_40.12.1161.exe and follow the onscreen Instructions
Try printing and let me know how it goes
I Am An HP Employee