Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
iPhone and Android
iOS

So there was a point when I didn't have any problems printing wirelessly from my iPhone, but recently every time I try to print an ebay shipping label from my phone the barcode area doesn't print properly and it's just a block of grey, I can also tell that the resolution is much lower than usual. This only happens when printing ebay  labels from my iphone or android. I don't have this problem printing different labels from my phone and I don't have this problem printing from my desktop. Can anyone provide some tips on how I may resolve this issue? Thank you   

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi @KOB_M118dw

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. If you are facing the same issue on Android and iOS devices, this could be an issue with the eBay labels. You have also mentioned that other labels print fine.

Which model printer do you use?

Update the printer firmware

Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.

Also, check for any software updates on the iOS device.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I’m having the exact same issue and I’m wondering if you have gotten a resolution yet.

please let me know.

thank you, cindy

HP Recommended

@CNSWEDE, Welcome to HP Support Community!

May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Is there any error message when you try to print?

Keep me posted.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the M118dw

HP Recommended

Sure I have the M118dw

HP Recommended

Hi @KOB_M118dw

Thanks for replying. What seems to be the issue? Could you elaborate more? What's the operating system installed? 

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.