Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about cartridges, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

All I am trying to do is send back a used Toner Collection Unit and as I follow the directions on the sheet that camne with the original box, it does not allow me to print out a return label to send the used toner collection unit back.  The directions are from 2009 so I am sure that this process has changed but I looked all over the HP website and could not find anywhere directions on how to return the package via a free return label.  Please let me know how the process is done. 

Thank You.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Shoes1985

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 

I came across your post and would like to help. 

I understand that you would like to send used Toner Collection Unit to HP and need directions on how to return the package via a free return label. 

During my research, I came across the HP link which offered two options mentioned below:

• Drop it off.
  • Mail it in.

I clicked on the Mail it in open and got reached this webpage which shares the below information

Before you order, did you know that you can return your HP Ink or LaserJet cartridges to an HP Authorized Retail Collection Location

Print or order postage-paid shipping materials or arrange a pallet pickup to return your Original HP printing supplies. We'll help you select the shipping materials you need. If you need additional help, please contact the HP Planet Partners call center at 1-800-340-2445.

Hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep me posted for any further questions. 

Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

When I get  to that site I am not able to print out the label, where is it at?

HP Recommended

Please try this link : URL

Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

NO! That does not allow me to print outn a return label for a Toner Collection Unit, I only have 1 to return, not 75 as stated in this link you sent.

HP Recommended

Alternate link, please try below link.

URL : LINK

Thank you! I am an HP employee.

Please click the "Thumbs up" icon below to thank or click “Accept as Solution” . if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
HP Recommended

It keeps aking me for the postal code which I have put in correctly several times but it will not accept the data. This is a complete nightmare, how this be that hard. Is it possible to call someone and have them print out a label and send it to me. Most other companies I have dealt with for recycling have the return label already in the box but this is absurd.

HP Recommended

Unfortunatley HP has made it inconvient for the small businiess companies as I have to take it to a Office Depot to be recycled, I am not able to print out a return label anymore. We will keep this in mind the next time we but any products.

HP Recommended

Just spoke to HP.  They do not accept Toner Collection Units for recycling.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.