Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsarge1
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

small dashes through the length of the page approximately 1 inch apart and 2 inches from the side

color laserjet MFP M477FDW
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

IMG_0777.JPGIMG_0778.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Level 10
2,723 2,712 245 510
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

small dashes through the length of the page approximately 1 inch apart and 2 inches from the side

Something stuck to the drum on the black cartridge would be my guess. You can try to clean it but it might be damaged.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
0 Kudos
rsarge1
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

thanks I was going to explain that the one page was a cleaning page and the dashes did not show up where they did on the other one it does it on everything else and copies  where the origional  one does not have the dashes. I did replace the black toner and it still did it 

0 Kudos
Level 10
2,723 2,712 245 510
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Here is the repetitive defect ruler for the printer.  The two measurements closest to your problem are both cartridge related.

m452 repetitive defect chart.jpg

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
rsarge1
4 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

thank you I replaced the black toner cartridge and that took care of the problem, I thought I had done this before but I guess not thanks again 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation