Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello my friend,

actually its card has already been resoldered two times by the repairman , and its now happened the problem again but there was no enaugh info from repairing people unfortunatelly , and as i see in the YTube it seems hard to do for me but i need mor instruction and hopeful to get succeed in this case , hope to stop lasting this problem fot other people having the same difficulties ,

many many thanx for your indtruction and still need your more help , please keep contact with me , very appreciated Man.

Habibst

HP Recommended

I have a cq62-211he with a v120 cpu. can i upgrade to a duel core? or any upgrade at all?

WQ858ua

CNF02162kl

785gx chipset

sb800 southbridge

hp 1444 motherboard

s1 ( 638) socket

4200 ati series gfx

Should i stay with the 25watt tdp or can i safley go 35?

would upgrading to a turion 2 520 2.3ghz be worth the boost for some games?

or the phenom n620 2.8 ghz.

Wanted to get some expert on this before i dive in.

HP Recommended

I have a pavilion dv6-2030ev and I want to install an ssd. I want to know if it's possible to place an msata ssd at my laptop and boot from it and keep my hdd for storage. Is there an msata slot available at my laptop?

Thanks,

Chris

HP Recommended

Hello I would like to replace the CPU in hp pavilion dv7 6052er Inel core i5 2410m to  intel core i7 2760m. Can it be done?

HP Recommended

I have a DV7-4165DX. I have a hard drive failure error. The P/N is 594920-001. I would like to upgrade but I'm not exactly sure what will fit this Laptop. Any suggestions for a replacement would be helpful.

HP Recommended

Hello rducky11,

Take a look at this link, which provides the manuals to your notebook.  You will find everything you need compatibility-wise in the Maintenance and Service Guide - part numbers, etc - everything!

You can purchase the parts from HP Partsurfer.

Please let me know if this helps resolve your issue.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended
Thank you, this is a very important issue .

[Content Removed]
HP Recommended

I have HP Envy 4 1055tx B9K27PA is the product number. Can I upgrade my Processor to i7, what is the maximum GB of RAM can it handle? and Can I also replace my ATI Radeon VIdeo card?thanks for any help.

HP Recommended

Thank you, this is a very important issue .      http://goo.gl/YGNnj

HP Recommended

The Forum has needed something like this for quite a while. Thanks.http://goo.gl/ppuCU:smileywink:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.