Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-06-2020 03:38 PM
Cannot print from files or email, only from web sites. Error message " Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e " Diagnostics ( like print doctor) shows all good ???
07-09-2020 07:43 AM
@Rick634, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Have you tried printing an MS Word document or a PDF file and check?
Use the HP Smart app to print from your Win PC and check if that helps
Click here to download and know more about the app.
If the issue persists, perform a clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
- Select your HP Printer
- Select Uninstall
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
- In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
- Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
- Click on the “Drivers” tab
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
- Select Ok
- Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
- Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community