cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GraysonLevi
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannon Color Imageclass LPB7110Cw print black smudge lines over text.

HP Recommended

When I print a test page its fine but anything else prints with weird smudge lines/text over what is being printed. I have updated the drivers and firmware.
I did some research and it says to clean the fixing roller but the instructions show to go into the options of the printer which i cannot for the life of me find in Windows 10 anywhere and theres no display on the printer to do so. I also cannot find a video on how to physically clean this roller.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
30,819 30,523 2,792 10,231
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@GraysonLevi 

Canon Printer

Canon Color imageCLASS LBP7110Cw

Searching the FAQ / Knowledge Base:

Possibly this document:

The Printed Paper Has Smudge Marks

calls 

Cleaning the Inside of the Printer

A quick check did not reveal a video - there are a number of resources in the main website, including Support and links for the manuals.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation