Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-24-2022 10:13 AM
Hi, I can not activate my go officejet pro 8600 cloud service’s, already tried factory reset, other modem other house, ip settings en dns setting. En I tried to update it but this wil not work. Maybe a new software is needed ore an update of the device please give instruction to update printer en resolve the problem that I can not activate cloud services
11-27-2022 09:41 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your HP Officejet Pro 8600 E-All-In-One Printer - N911a. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: HP Printers - Print Anywhere with the HP Smart App
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
11-30-2022 05:34 AM
already tried from the printer itself from Ip config, 2 different pc’s met Windows 11 end 10. From programmes, config the Ip end the dns. I presume that the firmware could be the problem but can not seem to lange to update the system. I want to mention that i did not use the printer for 1 ore 1,5 jear. But evvery reinstall i always had problems activating this. Function. En no I can not. I have 1 other hp deskjet 8600 plus this one was alsow not tied a way connecting but this one works. Therefore it’s the printer ho has an issue. If I tried to update firmware ether is a message that say “not does not apply”
11-30-2022 06:25 AM
Thank you for your response, I really appreciate your efforts. As the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community