Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-19-2022 07:07 PM - last edited on 11-20-2022 09:32 AM by Ric_ob
NOS LOADER APP
I'm running on Android 12 but I don't think that's the problem My computer is a HP 4630 all in one desk jet and this is a new thing for me it's never messed up before but I did all the troubleshooting unplugging doing all that troubleshooting where you unplug everything away for 30 seconds press and hold the power key I did all that still the same problem what do I do next somebody please help
11-23-2022 08:59 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query. I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are getting 0x error on your HP printer.
Please follow the steps listed below reset the printer.
1. Turn the printer on if it is not already on.
2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
4. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
5. Wait at least 60 seconds.
6. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
7. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
8. Turn on the printer if it does not automatically turn on.
You may also check this document link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06011415
Let me know if this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community