cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon6385367543
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Error message "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app" when using google app on print

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8620

This is on an HP Officejet Pro 8620

The google Upload to cloud app has stopped working.   It has been working fine for some time but I lost the upload to cloud icon so I  did a factory reset on the printer and then...

+Opened up the printer app again

+I entered the activation code as requested to google.com/devices

+I select the account I use

+I then get the error message:  "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app" , "This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in."

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
jagmarz
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just spoke with HP support. The new app is waiting at Google for approval. So this is a known issue and is actively being worked on.

Simon6385367543
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks

0 Kudos
REA864
Level 2
6 4 0 5
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

They must still be working on it because it's now 2 months later and I still can't install it. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation