Janemac1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

Forgotten printer password 3730

HP Recommended
HP deskjet 3730

I’m trying to connect my HP Deskjet 3730 printer to a new router but have forgotten the printer password. How do I get around this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,180 16,162 868 707
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Janemac1

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

You could try 12345678 as the password or Press the Wireless button ( ) and the Information button ( ) at the same time to generate the Network configuration page, where you'll have the passcode.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,180 16,162 868 707
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Janemac1

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

You could try 12345678 as the password or Press the Wireless button ( ) and the Information button ( ) at the same time to generate the Network configuration page, where you'll have the passcode.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Janemac1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

All sorted now and many thanks for replying to my question.

0 Kudos
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,180 16,162 868 707
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Brian1C
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Four sheets of paper went through the printer without anything being printer, so perhaps I need to replace my ink cartridge first.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation