Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank Wireless 415
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Guys,

I would really like to know how to access the hp eprint email addresses already in use and delete them because there is favourite one that I have and would like to keep it but the eprint address hp smart app is not allowing to use that email address and keeps saying "This email already exists! Try another one.". Please help!!! I really need a solution to this problem thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@rikross83 

Welcome to the HP Community Forum.

Long ago there was a "sometimes worked" method to recycle old (used) ePrint email addresses.

The instructions to do so were removed from the documentation.  ?

What to do?

Acquiesce to the inevitable :

Change the name -- you need only change the favorite address by a letter or number.

I'm on ePrint address #3 for having lost the first two "favorites" over the years.

Things to remember

ePrint - Transferring your printer email address from one printer to another

When it is time to change printers, disconnect the address from the old printer and quickly move that address to the new printer.  That seems to work.  Add / Remove your printer in your HP Smart / HP Connected account.

How to > Set Up an HP Smart / HP Connected Account

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to FAQ:

Read Section / Question: Can I transfer my printer to a different HP Smart account?

FYI only

The newer ePrint tech is called (at this writing) Print Anywhere.  Similar to the older ePrint, Print Anywhere uses the printer email address.

“Print Anywhere App” Supported on Select Printers

HP Printers - Print Anywhere with the HP Smart App

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.