Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy Photo 6220
Android 9.0 Pie

Hi all, 

When trying to print 6:4 photos to my new Envy Photo 6220, the Smart App (running on android) does not give the paper size option for 6:4, only 7:5 and A4. 

I've updated the firmware on the printer, and reinstalled the app on my mobile but still no joy.   

The paper in the tray is being picked up, but printing out of scale (when selecting 7:5 paper size). 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi.

Please close the HP smart first, then go to the printer, open and close the input paper tray and evaluate the shown prompt, if it is not set to 6 X 4 or 10 X 15, follow the steps on screen to modify the paper size setting for the printer.

Now open HP Smart and check if you may see any difference.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

When I reload the paper tray, it only allows me to edit the paper size and quality on the Main Tray.

The Photo Tray does not respond / give me any options to change paper size. So I can't change it from 5x7. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.