Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 3637
Android 5 Lollipop and older

Dear everyone, 

I would like to print 2 pages on one sheet from my samsung tablet.

App works just fine, but I cannot find the option that is available on my laptop.

Who can help me?

Maudy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Maudy, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you would like to know if you can print 2 pages in 1 sheet using HP smart app.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Have you tried printing using a different application?

Have you tried the official Adobe Reader app from the play store on your tablet?

I have checked the records and you don't have an options to print 2 pages in a single sheet using the HP smart app.

However, you can use Adobe reader app or a third party application from the play store and check if it helps.

Adobe reader app supports cloud print and should be able to handle 2-Pages-per-Sheet-PDF without issue.

If it is working on a different smartphone, try updating your smartphone to the latest version or try restoring the smartphone back to factory settings.

Refer this article to know more information about printing using HP smart app. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Maudy, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you would like to know if you can print 2 pages in 1 sheet using HP smart app.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Have you tried printing using a different application?

Have you tried the official Adobe Reader app from the play store on your tablet?

I have checked the records and you don't have an options to print 2 pages in a single sheet using the HP smart app.

However, you can use Adobe reader app or a third party application from the play store and check if it helps.

Adobe reader app supports cloud print and should be able to handle 2-Pages-per-Sheet-PDF without issue.

If it is working on a different smartphone, try updating your smartphone to the latest version or try restoring the smartphone back to factory settings.

Refer this article to know more information about printing using HP smart app. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your suggestion. Now I just have to change the documents into pdf's and use adobes' options. 

However I still see no way of printing 4 photo's on one sheet.  Perhaps the app can be spruced up?

Thank you again. 

Maudy

HP Recommended

@Maudy, Thanks for your quick response and time.

I appriciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

As you mentioned you need to know how to print 4 pictures in one sheet.

Please try the steps recommended below and check if it helps.

You will first need to first download a third party app that will allow you to create a collage of images in one image/page. Instagram has an option to do this and an app called Moldiv allows this also - if you search for collage app on the play store you should find many more.

Once you have the collage of images on one page, you can use the HP eprint app to print your page or if your android phone has the HP print plugin installed (and enabled in settings), you can print it through that.

Hope this helps!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.