Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Laserjet MFP M281fdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printing over the hpeprint.com Adress - i receive the confirmation mail.

6 times printed, 1  print was coming with a big delay. 

All components rebootet (switch, router, printer) , no effect.

Connection to hpsmart is okay, Wifi is connected, local prints over WiFi are working fine.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@couriouso

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Did this happen only with one print? Do you get any error messages?

Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi, its working again. I did nothing, all print jobs were coming after around 6 hrs at the same time. I had no errormessage, i got a response that the print-job was succsessful, but there was no print. it looks like the print was qued somewhere in your storage.

HP Recommended

And sorry - the problem was really not on my side...i rebooted my whole network, checked also for a firmwareupgrade. i was reading first the support-doc before i wrote my issue down here 🙂

HP Recommended

I'm glad to hear that. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.