cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
mamoura
Level 2
5 4 2 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HPeprint.com rejects emails coming from my domain name.

HP Recommended
HP eprint service
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am facing issues using HP eprint service, HPeprint.com rejects emails coming from my domain, but when I try other email addresses I have like **bleep**, it works with no issue.

I have reviewed my DNS records and updated them with txt record to confirm the email server used by domain, and also tried Epson email print service with no issues.

I tried to contact HP support with no luck, and when I got someone over chat, they were trying to sell me ink rather than fixing my issues, I have 3 HP printers I got for my business specifically to use eprint feature, that I can not use.

below is the message I get back

<xxxxx@hpeprint.com >: host

emailinbound-ext-prod.inc.hp.com[15.72.48.199] said: 550 5.7.1 Command

rejected (in reply to end of DATA command)

by googling the error code, it seems like hpeprint is using antispam system that is blocking my domain, any idea how to contact HP support or how to fix the issues.

I would appreciate it any help I can get

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mamoura
Author
Level 2
5 4 2 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just wanted to share this one, the issue is solved on my side by adding a DKIM DNS record.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
mamoura
Author
Level 2
5 4 2 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just wanted to share this one, the issue is solved on my side by adding a DKIM DNS record.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation