Marii1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How can I add One Drive to the cloud list

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 6968
Android 9.0 Pie

I downloaded the HP Smart app to my Android phone and connected to my HP officejet Pro 6968 with no problem. But, I don't use any of the cloud apps that is listed. I use Microsoft One Drive, how can I add One Drive to the list so I can access my documents when I need to print them?

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,259 30,973 5,335 12,428
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I afraid that printing from OneDrive is only supported by iOS devices, not for Android Devices:

See the 'How do I print with the HP Smart app from OneDrive on Apple iOS or iPadOS?' section as a reference:

https://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c03561640

You may try accessing your photos or documents directly from the OneDrive app, then tap print or share from there, either select the printer or share it with HP Smart app or the HP Print Service Plugin.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation