Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I have a HP Photosmart Premium Printer C410a running Windows XP and I am trying to print a sheet of wallet size pictures using HP Photo Creations from home not online or from a store, my old HP printer had this feature in it's photo printing software but this new printer doesn't or at least I haven't found it. Is there away to do what I am wanting to do with this printer and software, or do I need to go find a different printer, software program or both.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank You for your reply, I found it easier to just use Windows Live Photo Gallery

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi IDont.

The "Printing at Home" video here shows how to print multiple photos per page with HP Photo Creations: http://hp.rlproductionnetwork.com/videos.html

Basically, you...

1. Choose the Prints project
  2. Add your photos
  3. Click Print
  4. Set the paper size (we chose 8.5x11 in the example)
  5. Set the image size (we chose 50%)
  6. Choose the grid layout.

Please take a look and let us know if this helps.

UPDATE: See an even easier approach below.

Thanks for trying HP Photo Creations,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

Thank You for your reply, I found it easier to just use Windows Live Photo Gallery

HP Recommended

Since that last post, we've added an easier path:

1. Click here to go to the Multi-up Prints section of the HP Photo Creations web catalog.
  2. Click the style you want.
  3. Add your photos.

If you don't have HP Photo Creations, you can download it there, too.

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

Ive tried and it only print one picture and I'm trying to print multi same picture for size wallet on one sheet. Any idea?

HP Recommended

FInally found the solution to print wallet size photos in Windows 10 (on my Officejet Pro 8600 Plus).  See link below.  Trick is to make 9 exact copies of your picture in your file/folder, highlight each one, then right clik and choose "print".  The options to print wallet size will then show - at least it did for me.  I simply then deleted all but teh original photos in my folder. 

https://superuser.com/questions/989145/how-to-print-photos-in-different-sizes-in-windows-10-like-the...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.