Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-01-2022 12:11 PM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
Operating System: Unknown
How do I print borderless pictures from the HP printing app?
- Borderless printing requires a printer that supports borderless printing as a feature -- not all printers support Borderless.
- Borderless printing might require certain paper types and sizes - for example, borderless printing might only be supported on photo paper or brochure / professional paper
- Any printing depends on the application and the Operating System / version.
General Example - HP Smart - Windows - standard / default printer driver - 4x6 inch
References / Resources
HP Printer Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer - Solve Problems
“Things that are your printer”
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
Categories: Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), Supplies, and more
Enter the device type and model name of your HP device
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
07-13-2023 07:02 AM - edited 07-13-2023 01:33 PM
It is necessary to take into account the factors mentioned above to know if it is possible to print borderless with your printer. Below I will leave the step by step if it is possible in your printer model:
How to print borderless with Mac:
- Open the “Print” dialog from the File menu.
- Go to “Paper Handling”. Check off the “Scale to Fit Paper Size” box.
- Add your paper’s dimensions by clicking on “Destination Paper Size”.
- If the dimensions allow for borderless printing, a second menu will appear on which you will select the “Borderless” option.
How to print borderless with Windows:
- Go to “Printing Preferences”.
- Head on over to the “Features” page.
- Here, you will see a section called “Paper Size Options”. Select “Borderless”, and print.
HP Support Community
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community