Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 2620 All-in-One Printer

I Can not get the printer and mobile to Connect ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @AsaZen,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.  

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your HP printer and mobile device. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue.

• Make sure that both your HP printer and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
  • Check if your HP printer supports mobile printing. You can do this by visiting the HP website and searching for your printer model.
  • Download the HP Smart app on your mobile device. This app allows you to print, scan, and manage your printer from your mobile device.
  • Open the HP Smart app and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your HP printer to your mobile device. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on for both devices.
  • If you're still having trouble connecting your HP printer and mobile device, try restarting both devices and your Wi-Fi network.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.