Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChaseZachary
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp omen gtx 1050ti

HP Recommended

Hello guys , a friend of line just bought an hp omen i7-8750h 8RAM gtx 1050ti , and i want to do the same , do you think that this laptop can survive with me for the next 3 years with no problem ? For these games ( LOL , CS GO , PUBG , FORTNITE , r6s ) and some upcoming games . ( Im not a big fan of graphics ) , thank you .

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
23,493 23,451 1,064 1,097
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ChaseZachary
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

HP OMEN laptops are Equipped with powerful hardware and a venomous design, HP OMEN laptops are ready for the challenge, anytime, anywhere. Go on, stake your claim. GEAR UP FOR GLORY Includes a quad-core Intel Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

To get the answer to this question, Yes! you can go for this computer for your daily use and playing games watching movies will give you a good experience. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation