Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-05-2021 05:24 AM
Product: HP deskjet 3755
Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
I'm trying to print a shipping label and my hp printer is printing the letters outline and not filling them in with black. Making the shipping label look light. How do I fix this?
1 REPLY 1
05-10-2021 05:25 AM - edited 05-10-2021 05:28 AM
@Liya3, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
To assist you better,
- Which application are you trying to print from? Are you using the HP Smart app?
- What size paper are you using?
- Have you tried printing different types of documents like PDF, Word, or Webpages and check if the issue persists?
For now, reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your computer.
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Make sure the media is properly loaded, refer to - Loading Paper, Envelopes, Cards
For more info on printing labels, refer to this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community