Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer will scan and printer wirelessly just fine. The ePrint documents will not print they are coming out garbage. There was not problem until a couple of days ago. I have checked all the drivers, unplugged the power cord and the cord on the printer. Removed and re-installed the cartridges. Changed the email address for the “Print from Anywhere” . Get confirmation of the mail being sent. But it will only print ***bleep***. I confirm the scanner and printer is working fine. It is the ePrint documents that don’t print. This is was frustrating when I am not at home. Please advise. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@GalleyGirl231

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for looking into this issue I am having. The printer is All-In-One 6452. Serial No. TH07T390PP.

HP Recommended

@GalleyGirl231

Thank you for posting back.

Print Anywhere might not work as expected for different reasons.

• Inconsistent connectivity: Cellular or remote wireless networks might be less stable and consistent than your local network.
  • Unable to access some printer settings: Not all features of the HP Smart app are available when using Print Anywhere.

Print Anywhere jobs can fail because of network connectivity issues, printer errors, or support issues.

• Cannot print: The file type might be too large, password-protected, or not supported.
  • Remove passwords from files you want to print, and confirm they are one of the following supported file types.
  • Windows: JPG/JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, PPT/PPTX, DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX
  • An error message displays: If the print job was blocked by an error, such as low ink levels, paper jam, or connection issues, the HP Smart app displays a notification.
  • If you are unable to resolve the issue immediately, you can use the HP Smart app to scan documents to save or share, but you cannot print until you resolve the issue.

Refer to the article Print Anywhere with the HP Smart App- 

https://support.hp.com/rs-en/product/hp-smartstream-software-for-hp-jet-fusion-3d-printers/15831735/... 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

While trying to resolve this issue over several days none of these steps I followed, on my own initiative have worked that is why I reached out to you. The printer and scanner are working. The ink cartridges have been removed and put back in. Ink levels show good on the HP ink app. I have unplugged the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall. Reset my router. There is nothing in the print queue. I have gone as far as changing the ePrint email address. I have tried to send a page from another location that only says “test”, a .doc/docx  document nothing huge, that stills spews pages and page of garbage. This location is one where I have sent documents from that have worked before. Which come to think of it I am getting charged for on my HP ink account. I would very much appreciate it if someone else could help me look further into this issue.

HP Recommended

@GalleyGirl231

Thank you for posting back.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. As we have tried all the troubleshooting steps from our end, think this issue needs some additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Support team.

I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.