Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-19-2021 01:26 PM
Suddenly I cant print from my phone (Samsung Galaxy 50)
When I tried the instructions for the Mac i got stuck at the password. I tried 12345678 and all my passwords. None worked and i couldn't find an option to reset the password. Can you help? PS the printer works from my laptop and desktop.
05-22-2021 06:50 AM - edited 05-22-2021 06:52 AM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Community!! After reading your post I see you want to connect the printer to the new router. I would like to help you out with this issue today.
Make sure you know your network name and your security password is handy.
- On the printer's control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard. The Wireless Setup Wizard displays a list of wireless networks in the area.
- Settings may be accessed by touching a wrench icon.
- Select your wireless network's name from the list.
- If you don't see your wireless network listed, you can enter your network name manually by scrolling to the bottom of the list. If you enter the name manually it must be exact, including upper and lower case characters.
- Enter your WEP key or WPA passphrase. You must enter the key or passphrase exactly, including upper and lower case characters. Your printer should connect to your wireless network. If it does not connect, you are given the opportunity to print a Wireless Network Test report that will help you find out what may be wrong.
Let me know how it goes.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community