Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-06-2022 08:58 PM - last edited on 09-09-2022 05:51 AM by Ric_ob
I have been unable to print from my iPhone 13 and MacBookAir (Version 12.5.1) since yesterday. Error message "No AirPrint Printers Found"
I have tried ALL prompts, followed instructions and attempted to start over by removing the printer (ENVY Pro 6400 Series [A30CD0] listed on my Systems Preferences but now I cannot add it back. Please HELP!
09-13-2022 12:10 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing issues with connecting your ENVY Pro 6400 Series to iPhone and MacBookAir.
Please follow the steps listed below to enable AirPrint from the HP Smart app:
On your computer or mobile device, use the HP Smart app to check for and enable AirPrint on your printer.
- Open the HP Smart app, and then create an account or sign in. If you do not have HP Smart, download it from 123.hp.com or your app store.
- On the app home screen, select your printer name or image.
- Under Advanced, select Advanced Settings or Printer Home Page (EWS).
- Select Network, and then look for AirPrint.
- If AirPrint does not display, your printer does not support it. Use an alternate method to print, such as Wi-Fi Direct.
- If AirPrint displays, select it, and then select Status.
- If you are prompted to go to a secure HTTPS-enabled webpage, select OK or Redirect to HTTPS.
- If a connection is not private message displays, select Advanced or Show Details, and then select Proceed to 192.168.x.xx or visit this website.
- Under AirPrint Status, select Turn on AirPrint
You may also refer to the steps on this link
Let me know if this works.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community