Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Acer Aspire
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where do I find the activation code for the Office Creativity Suite download that comes with my HP ENVY 5052?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@dg35 Please let us know how you obtained the Office creativity software, was it in the disc sent by HP or did you download it from the HP website?

While you respond to that, I will also need information on whether or not, the software was a trial version or a full paid version? 

when you first turned it on, did it tell you that it was free only for a limited time?

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

let me know how that pans out,

And the answer to the above question will help me, help you!

Keep me posted, and if any of the above questionnaires helped resolve the issue, 

Mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".

Good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I bought the Envy 5052 Printer from Walmart. It was supposed to come with web activation code inside the box to download the free software. The code was not supplied with printer when I unpacked it.

HP Recommended

@dg35 Thanks for the details, I suggest you look on the CD for the activation code as that's the only place the code should be, in case you got the software via HP as we don't usually ship such software options.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. I did not receive  a  C.D. in the box from HP.

HP Recommended

@dg35 Thanks for clearing that up, please contact the store for details on the software, as I mentioned earlier, HP does not send software as such along with its printers.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i got the same issue why is HP denying this with this printer. It a bunch of BS

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.