Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer - H711n
Android 9.0 Pie

I got the HP Officejet brand new out the box, never used. Going through all the connection steps it showed up on my phone (Moto g stylus 5g) for a split second the first try. I thought I hit something on my phone and exited out of it so tried and kept trying to get to to be recognized and connecred. The printer was connected to my wifi, same as the phone. Tried connecting it with the HDMI, tried emailing, tried everything until trying the wifi direct and it said "printer not compatible" and nothing to explain. So, I'm still trying 4k figure out how to print from my phone can anyone help out?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.