cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
emoucsb
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing without WiFi using IPhone 7Plus

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 3830 printer
iOS

I no longer have WiFi at my apartment. Is there a way to print from my IPhone 7Plus via a wire? I tried connecting a USB cord to the printer and then connecting that to an OTG USB and then connecting that to my IPhone but when I tried to print, it just says “No air printers found” on my phone. I turned WiFi off on my phone and on the printer. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
33,101 28,257 5,590 12,229
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

USB OTG connection can be used on Android devices only, it is not supported on iOS.

You may print using HP Wi-Fi direct to print wirelessly without a router:

https://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c04577030

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation