Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4
Android 6.0 - 6.0.1 Marshmallow

Non riesco a stampare fronte retro da xiaomi redmi note 4 su stampante hp 4500 G 510-m collegata in rete,dopo aver istallato plugin hp.Sul cellulare non mi compare l'opzione fronte-retro che invecere compare e funziona quando stampo da PC.Come posso fare ?

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community..

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I can't print double-sided from xiaomi redmi note 4 on hp 4500 G 510-m printer connected to the network, after installing hp plugin.On the phone I don't see the duplex option that appears and works when I print from a PC. How can I do?

HP Recommended

@26940931

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Installing HP Smart app on the phone would resolve this issue. Let us try these steps: 

Step 1: Install HP Smart app

Click here to know more and download HP Smart.

Step 2: Open HP Smart application > Add the printer > Open the document you want to print > Click on print > Choose 2-sided option > 2-sided Long edge > print

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I installed the HP SMART version 6.2.1.91 app on my android phone, but the duplex option does not appear. What should I do? (hp 4500 G 510-m printer connected to the network)

HP Recommended

I installed the HP SMART version 6.2.1.91 app on my android phone, but the duplex option does not appear. What should I do? (hp 4500 G 510-m printer connected to the network)

HP Recommended

@ZANONIMO

• What type of document are you trying to print?

Version 6.2.1.91 is the latest version available. Once you Open the HP Smart, check if your printer is being recognized by the app.

1. Once the printer is recognized, click on Print Documents

2. Choose the document you want to print

3. Click on Print, you will get a few more options on the next screen

4. Click on 2-sided and select it to be Long edge then click on the printer icon to print the document.

Keep me posted.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I followed all the instructions, but when I open the HP SMART app, the duplex option does not appear, as shown in the attached photos. What is the problem?Stampa opzioni 1.pngStampa opzioni 2.pngStampa opzioni 3.png

HP Recommended

@ZANONIMO

Upon some more research, according to this document, HP Smart app is not compatible with HP Officejet 4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer(G510n).

Let us try installing the HP Print Service Plugin instead.

1. On your Android device, install or update the HP Print Service Plugin (in English) from the Google Play Store.

2. Turn off any other print service plugins, if necessary.

3. Your Android device is now ready to print using the HP Print Service Plugin.

Print with the HP Print Service Plugin

1. Open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon , and then tap Print.

A print preview screen displays.

2. Tap the down arrow to view the printer list, and then select HP [your printer model name] to print over the network, or DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] to print with Wi-Fi Direct.

Selecting a network-connected printer

3. Tap the down arrow  to change any print settings, and then tap the Print  icon.

Click here to watch a video about the same.

Let me know how this goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I installed the HP plugin on my android phone, but the front-to-back print settings do not appear. My pc is connected to an HP 4500 OFFICEJET G-510-M printer, on the net. Now I can't print on both sides even from pc. On the desktop, however, the duplex settings appear and are selected. What can I do?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.