Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-11-2020 10:20 AM - edited 11-11-2020 10:23 AM
I try to scan from HP Smart/Clever. It start scanning it says. Then it says "Try again when it is avaliable". I wait until it's done and press scan again. It says: "A problem accured. Start the printer and try again".That did'nt work. I have reinstalled both the HP Clever and the printer. Same problem.
11-22-2020 06:52 AM
I'd like to help!
Try the below suggestions-
1)Uninstall HP Smart
2)Install all the available Windows updates
If it is been a while since you updated your Windows, that is the main reason why Windows says your HP printer driver is unavailable. Here are the steps how to do a Windows Update to install all accessible operating system update.
If you are accessing Windows 10, then these steps are for you.
- Hit the Start menu and write an update. After that, click on the “Check for updates” option.
- Tap on the “Check for updates” option.
- After clicking on that option, Windows will install the updates automatically.
- When Windows completes all its updates, start your computer again and attempt to print a file to check if your printer works.
3) try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
4)Reinstall HP Smart
If the error persists, install theHP Easy Start (under the Software and Utility tab )and use HP Scan to scan a document
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community