Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 3700 All-in-One-Printer series

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m trying to order more ink for my printer and for some reason I have to enable web services. I connected it to my Wifi already but some reason when I printer the paper it says to use web services the printer must be connected to the internet. I went to the website by entering the IP address but for some reason when I go to web services nothing shows up. I’ve refresh the page a couple of times and sometimes a section called setup will pop up. I click on it and then it says system error. When the page shows up blank like this I don’t know why to do when I refresh nothing happens 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@I_amsolost28740 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are unable to open the printer web services.

Please perform the hard reset and check.

1. Turn the printer on, if it is not already on. 

2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue. 

3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer. 

4. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. 

5. Wait at least 60 seconds. 

6. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet. 

7. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer. 

8. Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on. 

9. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed 

To open the embedded web server through a network

1. From the printer control panel, press the Wireless button ( ) and the Information button ( ) together to print the network configuration page.

2. Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page.

3. In a supported web browser on your computer, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.

For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http:// 192.168.0.12.

restore n/w settings and reconnect the printer to the network

1.      Turn off the Router, Printer, and computer/ mobile devices.  

2.      Wait for 60 seconds.  

3.      Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.  

4.      Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.  

Make sure the printer and the PC/Phone are connected to the same wireless network.  

·         This printer supports only 2.4GHz networks. So, the PC should be on the 2.4GHz network.  

·         If you have a Dual-band router and both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks share the same name/SSID, the printer will not be able to connect to the network. In this case, contact your Internet service provider to assign different names to both the networks. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.