Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

How can I change picture sizes on my hp envy 4520 printer or from Cloud Printing?

All I get are actual size copies whether from scanning or printing from Cloud Printing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

For copy, please try the following steps:

1. Load the original print side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
2. Specify number of copies and settings.
   ● From the Home screen, touch Copy . Select the desired number of copies.
   ● Touch (Settings) to specify paper size, paper type, quality, or other settings.
   ● If the 2–Sided option is ON, touch to select OFF.
   ● Touch (Back) to return to the Copy menu.
3. Touch Start Black or Start Color to start the copy job.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry I can't work out which app or application do you use to print. Please let us know where do you print from (a computer or other devices) ? Which application do you to print ?

I can only answer 2 things now:

(a) Scan: it will only scan same size of the roiginal. You have to post process to enlarge or reduce,

(b) Copy (similar to photocopy machines): it allows you to reduce/enlarge originals from 25% to 400%

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I have a chromebook, so I save pictures to my Googledrive, and then print on the hp envy 4520 wireless.  I have tried to edit with pixir editor and pixir express, but can't seem to find a way to enlarge the pictures to an 8.5" x11" size.  I just tried to copy one of the pictures,  asking it to enlarge to fit paper, but it came out the same: 6.25 " x 8.25". 

HP Recommended

Hi,

1. Load the original print side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass.
   ● Touch (Settings) to specify paper size, paper type, quality, or other settings.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

@banhien wrote:

Hi,

Regards.

dose not work at all I have tryed many times

HP Recommended

There has to  be a way to enlarge to enlarge copies but I can't figure it out on my 2 day   new Envy 4520 all in one printer.

any advise.

Actually the printer   makes beautiful copies andprints but I am regretting my purchase. It is impossible to get any help on line, via chat or to  a phone number for a real person.

HP Recommended

the solution provided does not work,  did you get that .....IT DOES NOT WORK....... this printer is supposed to enlarge and reduce;  it will reduce but i can not make it enlarge nor can it mirror a print,  please tell me how to enlarge ...... the solution provided DOES NOT WORK.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.