Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-18-2020 05:44 PM
When I send a file (word, PDF) vie email (ePrint) to print on HP Officejet Pro 8600 N911a the print page is reduced by 25%.
Looking for a solution
03-21-2020 12:31 PM
@cbski Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that the ePrint font size reduced when printing.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
Please let us know you able to make the photocopy without any issue.
Please print the printer internal page and check if that prints fine.
If the printer internal page prints fine.
Please perform the clean reinstallation of Pre-installed HP drivers
1. In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2. Select your HP Printer
3. Select Uninstall
4. In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5. In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6. Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”)
8. Click on the “Drivers” tab
9. Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10. Select Ok
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12. Close Devices and Printers, restart the computer.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
04-04-2020 05:22 PM
I understand your concerns.
Please perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device.
I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps!
04-06-2020 02:13 PM
Thank you for the update.
We are happy to hear that problem is resolved.
To thank us for our efforts to help you, click here to access our public post and Select - "Accept as solution", And click on the purple thumbs up, that said, have a Good Day & Good Luck!