PCM123
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

printer will not print actual size

HP Recommended
envy 5000
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

the printer will print if 'fit to page' option is selected but if i  select 'actual size' it fails. The print job on the queue has status 'printer error' but no error message or number is displayed on the printer screen or computer.

I need the print actual size option - nearly all of my printing is printing digital patterns, which must be full size,

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,781 92,659 11,995 25,574
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PCM123 

Please check LOGICAL and PHYSICAL layout actual size could be larger than the size of papers

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
PCM123
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the quick reply. I've had a google round the subject of logical and physical page sizes, but I can't find out wjere I can check or adjust them. The PDF I am trying to print is a commercial pattern, sold as a print at home PDF, so I know that other people have successfully printed this file,

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation